Roulette is very famous as a game of chance. In this game, the player is required to make a decision as to where the bouncing ball will stop on the roulette wheel when the spinning stops. Numerous establishments hold these games as they are exciting, quick and entertaining. Many players refrain from playing the game as they are unsure of the way by which roulette math is done. The fact is that the math is not as tough as it seems to be. Any player can easily learn roulette math and play the game. Mentioned below are some of the steps and pointers that you must keep in mind while playing roulette and it will not be long before you can play the game and learn how to calculate roulette math.
- You must get an idea of what pays you money in the game of roulette. There are six bets that one can place while playing the game. This halves the numbers and you winning chances as well. When you play odd, even, low or high, you will get the same amount that you have deposited for gambling. The pay out or math that a player gets is 1 is to 1. The bets are placed on the outer edge of the table.
- You must also know which bet pays you two to one. The next numbers that you get are located just inside the money bets.
- You must also get an idea about the six number bets. This bet is known as “double street” bet. Here you can cover the six numbers as these numbers contain three numbers from the two connecting rows. You must place your bet between the last two rows. The payout that you get for this gamble is 5 to 1.
- You must recognize the five number bet that you get. You will get a place from where you can make the bet that will include all the five numbers. The numbers for this are 1, 2, 3, 0 and 00. You must place the bet at the end of row and between 1 and 0. If any of these numbers are winning numbers, you will get a payout of 6 to 1. This type of bet is known as “basket” bet.
- You must learn to identify the “corner” bets. The bet in this case is placed on the four corner numbers and if any of these numbers win, the payout you get is 8 to 1.
- If you are able to include three numbers in one row, the bet is placed at the end of the row then these types of bet are known as “single street” bet.
- You must know which two numbers combination works in roulette and yields better payouts.
- You must keep in mind that when you place a bet on single number, it will pay you 35 to 1 if the number wins.